Home » Articles » Lattaruli’s Reflective Paper ITC Method

Fiorella Lattaruli’s Reflective Paper Image ITC Method

Fiorella Lattaruli has over twenty three years experience in ITC and she excels at receiving contacts using reflective laminated paper. Reflective Paper ITC is just one of the types of ITC that Fiorella practices and her results are fantastic.

Fiorella’s Reflective Paper ITC set-up is a fairly simple one that anyone who practices ITC can do in their own home very cheaply.

Fiorelli Lattaruli's Reflective Paper ITC Set-up 2

Fiorelli Lattaruli’s Reflective Paper ITC Set-up

Fiorella’s set-up consists of a 60x40cm (2’x1.25′) wooden board, although a wooden (or Styrofoam) board of a larger or smaller size would easily work as well. Affixed to this board is laminated silver paper (silver on one side, white on the other – not kitchen aluminum foil!) with tape on one side to stretch out the paper across the board. Between the board and the surface it rests upon, be it a table or counter top, Fiorella places a white towel and then rests the board at a slight angle against a white wall. She has found that replacing the laminated paper every two weeks or so is best for reception of the instrumental contacts.

When taking Reflective Paper ITC photos, Fiorella uses natural daylight that comes in and shines upon the paper. She sits across from the board at a distance of 1.5m to 2m (approximately 4′-6′) and observes the paper through her tablet camera (currently a Samsung 7.0). She slowly moves the tablet back and forth until she sees an image start to form then she snaps a photo. She takes the utmost precautions to ensure that her image is not reflecting upon the silvery laminate.

Fiorella stresses that the whiter your environment is during the photo shoot, the better your ITC images will be. There should be no colors reflecting upon your laminate. Through the use of silver laminate, sunlight and time, the images may still wind up with their own colors.

Her sessions last about ten minutes and during that time Fiorella usually snaps at least forty photos. Out of the forty she takes, only five to ten photos are usable as the rest will often be blurred or lack clarity. Every session she hopes that one of the few photos she keeps will present a contact face or image.

Patience is necessary as waiting is requires before contacts will make themselves known and they often morph into other faces. She addresses the entities during the sessions and asks them to appear in the silver laminate for a photograph. Fiorella mentions how she observes the paper and often times around the time a contact appears, the paper will move ever so slightly on its own accord as if being manipulated. Like most people who work with ITC, Fiorella speaks to how you can feel when contact is being made and when images will appears.

Once Fiorella has captured a solid Reflective Paper ITC image, she uses Microsoft Picture Manager to adjust contrast and brightness when necessary. If the photo requires noise reduction, she will use software called Free Photo Noise Reduction. Occasionally, she will be presented with half of a face or image and in these cases Fiorella will use symmetry software to complete the image.

If you would like to purchase the foil for your own ITC experimentation, Fiorella recommends this paper found on Amazon.

, ,
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:

commentscomments

1. Nameste says:

Hi Fiorella. Amazing work! You are a leader in the paranormal field. Just wondering, what is your fav app for communicating with these beings?
    Keep up the awesome work!
    PS: Do you have a theory as to why a lot of these beings faces look so strange, some look like cats, or dogs, or whatever? Nameste Kev

• Fiorella passed away lat year. They look like this because they are not human. They are what we call elementals. They are the preservers of nature and assist humans in every way, both in the terrestrial dimensional plan, as in the interdimensional plan. As far as she was told, they were created by the very nature of Earth, i.e. self generated and afterwards multiplied.

• robertansley says:

I’ve had great success simply using a mirror. This reflective paper method seems to really not be optimal. I greatly respect her work but suggest people check out our phenomenal Mirror Images Phenomenon. Our website has links to all the work.

2. susan says:

I wonder if you would make a video to show how you do this?

3. ArizonaEvp says:

Greetings Fiorella,

Thank you so much for having the patience and taking the time to answer my questions. I think your process and pictures are wonderful and now that I know what I’m doing, I am excited to try your experiment. Hopefully in time, my own images will turn out as good as yours.

Wish me luck,
    Ron Ruiz

• Fiorella says:

Hello Ron, you can always count on my collaboration to any questions you have. Surely you will have amazing photos! Patience and perseverance are the keys. Also a lot of talk, yes! Try to talk to them aloud looking at the screen of your device, asking them to appear. Show no fear, but respect. Open your mind and your heart and wait that soon they will appear and remember to thank them for the pictures. I wish you all the luck in this world!

A strong and fraternal hug!

• philip wyatt says:

AMAZING ! I do ITC work with a portal, but this is something i would like to try. Do you say a protection prayer or anything before you start for only positive spirits to come?

• Phillip, Fiorella passed away last year, but yes, she always did the Lord’s Prayer. The linking with spirits depends on you own energy, for we attract only the ones that have the same vibration. So connecting with light and having good thoughts is important. Good work. Cethlys (cethlys@terra.com.br)

4. ArizonaEvp says:

Hello again Florella,

I see the article had been updated to include a link to the material you recommend. Very nice.

In the second picture, I see your reflective board sitting on a sheet of plastic. Is the plastic a part of your process?

Regards,
    Ron Ruiz

• Fiorella says:

No, no Ron! About the second picture, the plastic is not a part of my process. I had just returned from the stationery with some laminated sheets of paper when I saw the picture forming on the laminate of the board, then quickly I dropped the foils on the table and picked up the tablet to take the picture. Please feel free to ask me whatever you want. I appreciate your interest.

5. ArizonaEvp says:

I see Mr. Woolworth has now updated his article to include a link for the type of material you recommend. Very nice. Thank you.

Since the origami paper is so small in dimensions, do you think a reflective shelf paper would work?

Here’s an example: http://www.amazon.com/Con-Tact-Creative-Self-Adhesive-18-Inches-Stainless/dp/B001V98IRQ/ref=pd_sim_201_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0V6SA4XN5H3XFQQFKZ1P&dpID=31OVQT1AsIL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_

Ron Ruiz

6. ArizonaEvp says:

Greetings Fiorella,

The Mylar I refer to is a reflective plastic polyester film that is used for balloons, wall covering and emergency “space blankets”. It comes in various colors and does not knead unless you make it do so.

This article offers no information on where in the USA to purchase the material you use for those that may want to experiment.

Is it possible for you to take a picture of the container of reflective material you use so the brand name can be matched to a supplier here in the USA? Or at the very least, can you tell us the brand name of the material you use.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience or confusion my posting may have caused.

Regards,
    Ron Ruiz

• Fiorella says:

Oh heavens forgive me! I thought Mylar was the aluminum foil used in the kitchen. I didn’t know that Mylar was a reflective polyester plastic used in emergencies by police, firefighters and others… I learned one more!!!

Honestly I cannot tell if the material is suitable for capturing images in any case, if you have access to it, make an experience. I will search for this stuff, but I think that in my city São Paulo (Brazil), is not for sale. Anyway I have always photographed in the same way using the same board since 2007 and replacing the foil 2/3 times per month because the paper usually scratch.

It’s seems like these one above, but silver color

One side of the paper is laminated and the other is oppaque white. I find these papers here in my town at any stationary shop.

Ron, you did not cause any inconvenience and please if there are any questions you wish to clarify, I will answer as soon as possible.

7. ArizonaEVP says:

You can use mylar film. Its easier to find and pretty cheap. Even home depot sells mylar.

• Fiorella says:

Hi ArizonaEVP, Mylar film is a foil that is used in the kitchen. Should not be used for this purpose because it kneads too much. Must be the silver foil which is a thicker silver foil white on one side and silver on the other or silver laminated cardboard. The laminate should be very stretched in plywood or Styrofoam plate without wrinkles or foldings. Thank you for your comment

• Modesto says:

Hola Florella, una pregunta, las láminas de papel de plata tienen una cara muy beillante y la otra de tono mate con menos brillo ¿que parte hay que utilizar para tomar las fotogradias la parte que tiene mucho brillo o la parte mate con menos brillo. Gracias

• Fiorella says:

Hola Modesto, la hoja no brilla en ambos lados. Uno de los lados del papel es plata y el otro es blanco. De todos modos siempre se debe fotografiar el lado plata. Agradezco mucho su interés.

Have Your Voice Heard! Leave a Reply.